Set of Pro-Spacer for front or rear axle 8/16mm suitable into:
- Audi 80 (8C, B4), 80 Avant (8C, B4), Cabriolet (8G7, B4), Coupe (89, 8B)
- BMW 3 (E30), 3 Convertible (E30), 3 Touring (E30)
- Seat Arosa (6H), Cordoba (6K1, 6K2), Cordoba (6K2), Cordoba Vario (6K5), Ibiza II (6K1)
- VW Golf II (19E, 1G1), Golf III (1H1), Golf III Cabriolet (1E7), Golf III Variant (1H5), Golf IV Cabriolet (1E7), Lupo (6X1, 6E1), Passat (3A2, 35I), Passat Variant (3A5, 35I), Polo (6N1), Polo (6N2), Polo Box (6NF), Polo Classic (6V2), Polo Variant (6V5), Vento (1H2)
- The centering of the wheel is only possible with the wheelbolts! Therefore, it can be necessary to do a wheel balancing on the car, to avoid possible vibrations.
You have to consider the requirements of the Components Certificate. Components Certificate-requirements are available at www.eibach.com
Our wheelspacers are produced in consideration of the original wheels. When using acessory- or specialwheels, you have to check, if these wheels comply with the necessary requirements. Expecially on cars with studs/nuts. Further we point out, that the larger the wheelsize is, the sensitively reacts the steering in relation to vibrations. (Often caused by badly balanced wheels.) In any case of reconstruction (even with OE-accessory-parts), as the installation of an accessory-brake-system (e.g. ceramic-brakes), sport-suspension, LPG-(liquefied petroleum gas)-system for example, the usage of our products may be excluded.
§ 21-acceptance - In Germany and other European states it is necessary to approve wheelspacers by a Components Certificate-organisation. If this is necessary in your country, please contact your nearest test center to get more information about requirements and costs.
Wheelspacers always should be mounted by hand. - Don´t use electric or pneumatic tools as this could cause vibrations because of misfit on the wheelhub.
From March 2011 the use of steel wheels in combination with Pro-Spacer-wheelspacers is prohibited if not especially allowed by the Components Certificate.
Existing center- and assembling-aids at the wheel hub have to be removed. (e.g. fixing bolts, clamps or rings of the brake disk or -drum)
Any questions about this product?
Call us: (+48) 56 652 12 12 or send us email.