Set of adjustable suspention suitable into:
- VW UP (121, 122, BL1, BL2)
- Without levelling control.
- Except vehicels with 4WD.
- Front axle height adjustable by threaded strut, rear axle by height adjustable unit.
- In some cases additional OE-Parts for the installation of the suspension componends are required. Therefore please take a look at the corresponding technical documents which are available on our website.
- Once the suspension kit is installed the electronic damper control will not be available anymore. You will see a trouble code. This can be re-programed by an official garage/dealership. If available for your vehicle, we recommend to use Pro-Tronic to avoid the trouble code.
- If replacement required: You will find the components in the Components Certificate at the point "Amendment of the vehicle documents". The Components Certificate can be downloaded on: www.eibach.com - click on British flag - Online Catalog / Product & Components Certificate Search (RED BUTTON)
If not separately named, for vehicles with OE-lowered suspension, the dimension of lowering is reduced by the dimension of lowering carried out by manufacturer.
If not separately named, vehicles with OE-lifted suspension (e.g. Offroad-Package, Crossover)
The specifications indicated in the Components Certificate are for the classification of the item / vehicle. Please check the type Components Certificate number of your car and compare with the Components Certificate. (Letter "K" in your vehicle registration certificate or to find at the type plate of your car!)
Please verify before fitting by means of the Components Certificate whether the delivered items (please see marking) are approved for your vehicle (please see area of use).You can find the current Components Certificate on www.eibach.de
In case of non-conformance the items must not be fitted - please refer to your dealer.
Mounting - we recommend to have our spring system installed by a qualified workshop only, that has skilled personnel and the required special tools available.
Mounting position - you can "read" the mounting position of the springs from the imprint - have them installed just the way you read the imprint.
Wheel adjustment - after completion of the spring/suspension installation, checking the wheel adjustment is required.
Shock absorbers - if the standard shock absorbers are not fully operative anymore and their efficiency has worn off considerably, we strongly recommend to replace those by new standard shock absorbers or by sports shock absorbers, if using lowering springs.
This already can be necessary from 40.000 kilometers OE-damper-milage.
The installation of Sport-Shock Absobers is recommended. As example Bilstein B8
Here all wheel/tyre-combinations are possible, which are released by the wheel type testing institution. The instructions in the wheel Components Certificate have to be adhered to, except for: OE suspension is required.
Depending on engine, gearbox/transmission, equipment and vehicle tolerances lowering may differ from the values given.
The dimension of lowering is reduced by the dimension of lowering carried out by manufacturer.
The applicability of our products deals with standard cars. In any case of reconstruction (even with OE-accessory-parts), as the installation of an accessory-brake-system (e.g. ceramic-brakes), sport-suspension, LPG-(liquefied petroleum gas)-system for example, the usage of our products may be excluded.
The stated measurements are referring to new standard cars. Measuring points: vertical distance from the middle of the wheel hub to the bottom edge of the mud wing. Generally the stated measurements are nominal values, which can vary depending on every car.
If your vehicle has serial electronic damper control this will not be available anymore while using the B12- or Pro-Street-S-suspension kit. You will see a trouble code. This can be re-programed by an official garage/dealership. If available for your vehicle, we recommend to use Pro-Tronic to avoid the trouble code.
Any questions about this product?
Call us: (+48) 56 652 12 12 or send us email.